The integration of Ataya’s Harmony solution with CTOne provides enterprises with comprehensive connectivity and security visibility across 5G, Wi-Fi, and wired networks. With this joint solution for hybrid networks, enterprises gain full security visibility into Ataya’s Universal Connectivity Platform while supporting a zero-trust strategy and reducing the effort and cost associated with security management.
Enterprise Connectivity Challenges
Today’s enterprise and industrial networks use multiple communication technologies (CT) including ethernet and Wi-Fi, each with its own set of devices, data, and security challenges to manage. Adding an isolated Private 5G network further increases these management and security complexities, along with creating an island of underutilized data that minimizes the overall deployment value.
As organizations look at new projects and opportunities that leverage multiple types of network connectivity, it is crucial to adopt a holistic approach to planning, measurement and security. Although new connectivity options such as 5G inherently offer improved security, they also grow the enterprise attack surface that malicious actors could exploit, including vulnerabilities that may arise from network function virtualization, open-source software, integration interfaces for 5G, and unprotected IoT devices.
Ataya Harmony: The Industry’s Only Universal Connectivity Platform
Ataya Harmony is a universal connectivity platform that is a simple, scalable, and secure solution for optimizing IT & OT networks. It enables industrial and enterprise network owners to maximize their overall network value while minimizing their overhead costs. By embracing all connectivity technologies (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 5G, etc.) in a single solution, the Universal Connectivity Platform enables a single policy plane for consistent security and performance across all Layer 2 transport while also simplifying application integration.
- Designed for enterprises and industrial applications
- Universal connectivity enables the deployment of 5G without losing control of the network
- Supports a Zero-Trust strategy that evolves with the network
- Enables edge applications with low latency and minimized hardware costs
- Delivers rich insights, 5G optimization, device management, and more
To learn more please visit: Ataya Harmony
Our Combined Solution
Ataya Harmony consolidates policies and traffic across all networks, including Wi-Fi, wired, and 5G, without the need for reconfiguration. This full view of connected environments combines with CTOne to seamlessly extend advanced security capabilities across IT, OT, and CT networks. Harmony also has access to rich device metadata (identify, location and context), which it provides to CTOne for more intelligent security actions, including fine-grained policy and threat detection. The combined solution offers enterprises a complete networking and security stack, saving both integration costs and time for enterprises.
Key benefits of the joint solution include:
- Universal connectivity from the Ataya Harmony platform ensures that CTOne has secure access to 5G, Wi-Fi, and Wired endpoints without requiring complex networking configuration or creating security holes.
- Single-click remote install and management of security applications help to more easily manage an expanding attack surface.
- Security function chaining, including chaining security functions by routing data traffic and client identity as needed, help organization simplify operations while increasing security.
– Puneet Sethi, SVP Product, Sales, and Operations at Ataya
At Ataya, we are focused on building innovative networking solutions for enterprise and industrial applications. We believe that networking solutions should be simple, secure, and scalable, enabling our customers to increase productivity. Networking transformation doesn’t have to increase management complexity. New networking technologies such as 5G and cloud should merge with pre-existing networks in the customer premises so that customers can manage one network with ease.
For more info, please visit: www.ataya.io